sabato 18 maggio 2013

Antenna Rae @ Solaris Island



Pyramid Cafe' and Tanalois Art 
at Solaris Island
have the pleasure to invite you
the Opening of the Art Exhibition by 

Antenna Rae





Inauguration exposure: Sunday May, 19th 1.30 pm SLT - 22.30 IT


End show: June 2nd






*************
Biography Antenna Rae
*************

The work I am showing in Second Life is mostly abstract. I am interested in color as expression and the balance or imbalance of light and dark. I often work very intuitively, sometimes not even knowing what a piece is about until I am well into it.

I like to hear what people see in my artwork. As much as I like to hear that they see what I see, I am delighted when I encounter different perspectives on and interpretations of my work. 

I've worked as an artist in different ways over the years. I started out as a scenic artist and properties artisan for theater and opera companies in the US. I studied art education and now teach private lessons and small classes in my studio. I've been painting in watercolor specifically for about 10 years and after having painted realistically and trompe l'oeil for theater, I'm enjoying working in the abstract. In addition to painting and teaching from my studio in real life, I work as an artist-in-residence in a hospital. 

Many of the pieces available in Second Life are also available in real life as originals or prints. Email me at antennarae@gmail.com if you are interested in knowing more about a piece.

I also work on commission. happy to make custom art for you. 

Thanks for your interest in my work! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento