domenica 30 giugno 2013

Roman Godde "Beauty In Darkness"

Pyramid Cafe' and Tanalois Art have the pleasure to invite you to the opening of 
the Art exhibition "Beauty In Darkness" by Roman Godde

Inauguration exposure r Solaris Island: Saturday June 30th 1 :30 pm SLT -22.30 IT

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Solaris%20Island/21/131/2001
Until : Saturday, July 14

*****************************
Roman Godde- Beauty In Darkness
*****************************



"Photography is not about the cameras, gadgets and gismos. Photography is about the photographers".

"A camera doesn't make a great picture anymore than a typewriter makes a great novel"

There is a time in someones life where something traumatic can happen and it can have an adverse affect. It can change your views your world, your thoughts. It can also create something new within you. Good or Bad. 
Both my RL parents passed away last year. It was during this time, that I sank into a deep dark world. Where the darkness, the solace, became my comfort. I began to call this place home in my mind. The silent rage within me began tearing, looking for something.. and that is where my art was born.
I began to look for the Beauty in Darkness, to visually create what my inner soul was feeling. My art is not planned ahead of time. I am basically new to photography, but its with my soul and emotions that drive me. This Beauty in Darkness in my healing, my therapy, my calm before and during the storm. This is my journey through something traumatic, that has turned into something beautiful.

I hope you enjoy.

Roman Godde




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento